Sunday, March 07, 2010

Following up on a promise:

During last month's SEAsia photo tour, I promised everyone that I would post one of their images on the blog. Well, here in Hoi An, Vietnam, I have a free day, so I am starting to place some of the pictures. If you were a participant on the trip and you're reading this, please email me a few low resolution versions of your favorite pictures from the trip and I'll start posting them. Cheers, Karl

Below, are my favorite participant's images....enjoy

Ruth's shot from the Leper Terrace, Angkor Tom, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Henry's image of monks, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nadine's photo of a boy in Kompong Kleang, Tonle Sap, Siem Reap, Cambodia
 
Darren's image of three monks at Angkor Thom, Siem Reap, Cambodia

 Fara's photo of a Padong Longneck Karen woman in Northern Thailand
 Kim's photo of a schoolboy on a field trip, visiting the same temple we were photographing
 Marlyn's image of two monks praying in northern Thailand
 Joel's shot of a monk walking the halls at Angkor Wat, Cambodia

4 comments:

Toni said...

You're going to all the places I went to in Vietnam, except that my trip wasn't with a photo tour - big mistake!! Wish I was there with you!

wira said...

Hi carl, nice picture there. I like the monks one. Have you ever visit to my country Indonesia?

Anonymous said...

Dare's Foto of 4 (!) Monks.

Anonymous said...

Great photo's for sure. My wife and I travelled to Chiang Mai and got some great shots of the hill tribe's and the ladies with the rings. Amazing stuff and we hope to go back later this year. I truly enjoy shooting the relics especially near Suko Thai (sp).
Guy