Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vietnam Tour & Angkor Wat extension finished!

 Well folks, it was a great trip...our first, annual Vietnam photo tour! I know everyone who came along had a great time and I hope that all of you following the blog enjoyed all the updates and images. Now I would like to point you to a blog written by Anientra Hamper (daughter of Robbie Hamper, who's been on almost all of my tours, and a few of Jim's). Anietra was a first tim Jim Cline tour guest. She's a news anchor for 10 TV in Ohio. If you have a moment, have a look at what a real writer can do with a blog! I was blown away by her descriptions of the tour. Here's the link Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anietra Hamper said...

Karl-
I got to share my trip and photos with my viewers this morning on the air. I mentioned you. I have received a tremendous amount of interest in the trip, my blog and my great instructor. I captured some cool stuff! We will keep the blog up for awhile. Thanks again!