Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back in San Diego after 4 months on the road: Catching up on correspondence.



I've been back in San Diego for two days now but my body is still on Asia time, so I'm up all night and falling asleep at mid day. The generic Ambien tablets that I bought in Delhi are helping but as usual, it will take a few weeks for me to readjust.

With plenty of coffee, and little desire for sleep, I'm catching up on correspondence. My friend, John Cantrell, Editor of Town and Country Magazine with whom I worked earlier this year, on a story about Cambodia's Angkor Hospital for Children, just informed me that our story, entitled "Opening The Way" was awarded Honorable Mention yesterday, in New York, at the min’s Editorial & Design Awards.

















I'm delighted that the story is getting additional media attention because Angkor Hospital has a special place in my heart. If you have not had a chance to read the story please have a look here. http://karlgrobl.com/TownAndCountryAHCarticle/Index.htm

No comments: